Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scavenger Hunt



1. Shadows
2. Pattern/ Repetition
Can I just say that there are patterns everywhere?! I had a lot of fun with this one :)

3. Bright White
My original plan was to use a snow photo from this week but when my husband gave me gorgeous flowers I couldn't resist using them instead.
4. Strong
I tried to convince my husband to let me photograph him for this one but he was not a fan of the idea. His alternative suggestion was coffee- good one!
5. Warm
That feeling in my heart when I dry his tears.







7 comments:

  1. All of these are awesome!!! Hard to choose a favorite but it might be the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love every single one of these shots - beautiful interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretations - I love them! So unique. I laughed at your strong one :D My hubby hates getting in photos too. But coffee works too. And warm is such a SWEET photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing interpretations for this week! I love them all. Your pattern shot is beautiful and your warmth shot is so sweet.

    Thanks for the comment last week, it really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! LOVE your patterns shot... and mmm... coffee is definitely strong too!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shots and how you've picked them.
    Thank you for comming by and leaving a comment on my blog. So sweet:). Welcome everytime.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete