Monday, January 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

1. Memories
Does anyone else remember when the play ground seemed so BIG and the rings were so high? I specifically remember how happy I was when I crossed the monkey bars by myself (I also remember how it made my hands burn)! Now I have little ones of my own who think that when they swing high, their toes touch the sky.

2. Silhouette
When I saw these at my husband's parent's house they reminded me how much I loved to make paper snowflakes when I was a little girl. I went home and made some with my kids!

3. Doorway
I love how little ones step over a threshold as if it's such a big step!

4. Reflection
Hey there, cutie!

5. Silver
He gave this to me for my 18th birthday, now he's my husband... I'll love him forever!






1 comment:

  1. These are great - I especially love doorway and reflection. Love it!

    ReplyDelete