Sunday, May 8, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mom friends!
My day has been really weird because my entire family is sick! I've been reading sweet, comforting books like "Bear feels sick" and wiping runny noses. Not exactly what I was imagining... but what better occupation on mother's day then... mothering?
Anyways, here we go!

 1. SOOC (Straight out of the camera)
(yeah, it could use a little editing, I know! :)


2. Sprouting

3. Isn't it Ironic?
We've had the MOST lovely weather of the year and we spent it inside because of sickness so I had to be satisfied with open windows (and sneaking outside for a little photography :)
 4. Lazy
Why, oh why do I avoid folding laundry like the plague?
5. Smells like spring!




Check out Ashley Sisk
@
Ramblings & Photos
for more Scavenger Hunt entries!

5 comments:

  1. I pretty much love every single shot - except I might like your second shot just a little bit more. Something really magical about it. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't pic a fav - these are all lovely!!! That is the part of laundry that I avoid too. I usually do all the big stuff and leave baskets of socks to be dealt with - ughh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all beautiful. I love irises so much and your rose shot is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your photos. That laundry one is great, I avoid it too! I don't know how people keep up that have like 5 kids, I only have 1 and always feel like I'm doing laundry. Love your rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fabulous! I so agree about the laundry! I can never catch up. The ironic shot is stunning.

    ReplyDelete