Monday, June 13, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

1. Long Exposure
This prompt was really fun! I asked one of my sisters- in- law to twirl for me so that I could try ethereal motion blur for the first time but during our shenanigans, one of my other sisters had this idea and I love it even more!
2. Shapes

3. Green

4. Fruit

5. Childhood Memory
When I was a little girl, I was so excited about my birthday and especially birthday candles- they made me feel loved! Now I enjoy watching each of my kids light up when they see the candles on their cake... but I'm a big girl now, I don't need the candles anymore. In fact, the older I get, the less I want to be reminded of how fast time is flying!
But the candles are still a sweet childhood memory that I will cherish forever.







6 comments:

  1. Love your fruit shot....blueberries? And the candle is great photo but the story/memory you shared is awesome. My son who is five always asks why older people don't get excited about their birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretations...especially the long exposure shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - this is such a great set - I love your last two shots and your first is really interesting. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the childhood memory, perfect. Fruits is also is great in color and composition

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting shots, love your last one.
    Hugs from Europe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful interpretations! I love the long exposure and shapes, and the candle is a great shot! :)

    ReplyDelete