Monday, April 16, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Monday

Whew! What a busy, good month this has been! 
It sure is nice to have a calm Monday for my favorite link up. What about y'all- has it been a busy month?
Anyway, here we go:
1. Simple
these simple birds have turned out to be difficult to keep alive! It's been a steep learning curve over the last two and a half months... we shall see if any of our survivors live to produce some eggs!
2. Grain
this is more than just grain, it's supposed to be everything my hens need.
3. Transportation 
"where are we going?"
4. Stitch 
 5. Bubbles
Happy Monday, y'all!



8 comments:

  1. Great interpretations, Abi . . . stitch is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set - I'm really enjoying your compositions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great shots... love those little baby faces :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! I love the first one, the chicken's eye really stands out! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shots! The stitch photo with the verse is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been awhile since I visited, I had no idea you'd gotten chickens! I'm sorry you've had a difficult time with them. She looks like a Buff Orpington? And she does look old enough to lay. I'd be glad to help if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what beautiful photos. My favorite is transportation....adorable and perfect lighting!! Love that sparkle in the eyes.

    ReplyDelete