Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smart Cars and a Sweet Boy

Can I just say that I LOVE this kid? I guess that's a good thing considering that he is my son!
We have our ups and downs but I feel like we are both learning and growing.
Also, he really cracks me up:
The other day he said "If we had a smart car, we wouldn't even need to drive it, we could just sit back and eat chocolate... or whatever."
He doesn't understand why we think he's so funny :)
He's getting the hang of reading and whenever he comes to a sentence that ends with an exclamation point he yells the last word- it's so FUN!
But yesterday was epic. 
I don't know what prompted him to say it. 
I certainly don't know why he said it yesterday because I was having a really sucky day and believe it or not, kids notice.
The babysitters had arrived and I was hugging him goodbye when he said
"Mom, I'm a fan of you." 




gulp!

Have you ever been blindsided by love you know you don't deserve?
Oh, I want to store it up and give it away :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Lady... YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
    What a great kid you have there.

    And he's cute - to boot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Love these!!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too sweet! That would have made my day too. He's so cute and obviously full of personality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hоwdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4S! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Denys Defrancesco Nymphos

    ReplyDelete